Interactive Classrooms is simply a 21st century innovative way of bringing to life math, science and the arts. Putting information at a student finger tips is a powerful way of increasing their knowledge on a given subject. No more looking through their book back for a book, pencil, marker, paper, or a calculator when they have the Microsoft RT tablet with the keyboard connect to it. Below are a few pros for moving your school in this directions.
- Students love using computers and pads- This one’s pretty obvious, but they really do. Pads in the classroom will get even the most stubborn students excited and engaged.
- Good battery life- This is one of my favorite things about it! Microsoft Surface RT never lets me down. The batter charge life is approximately 10 hours.
- Apps galore- The Microsoft Surface RT Pad has the ability to interact with a variety of apps. There seems to be an app for everything these days, and the number of educational apps just keeps growing. The most beneficial part of the Surface RT is the fact that Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and One note comes with it. This allows students to continue to work on applications they will need in the work force.
- Platform for e-textbooks- Microsoft Surface RT Pads can pretty much eliminate the need for textbooks. Yay, no more back-breaking book bags! Plus, e-books save tons of trees and they are more up-to-date.
- Communication tool- Have any shy students not willing to speak out in class? Using Microsoft Surface RT Pads in the classroom can help fix that. You can use them as a polling tool or let students ask questions or make comments during lectures and address them either as they come or after the lecture. With the Microsoft Surface RT Pad students can communicate the teachers and other students instantly.
- Great content viewer- The Microsoft Surface RT Pad is the perfect mobile device for viewing content. It really is a great way to experience the web, watch podcasts and videos, read books, and do research.